Why Invest in Manchester?
A vibrant and versatile city, Manchester is a great place to live, work and visit while also providing incredible opportunities for business growth.
With an increasing population and more projects in the pipeline, Manchester is becoming one of the fastest growing cities.
Manchester is a world-class city which offers some of the most profitable property investments available in the UK.
With millions travelling through daily, Manchester has one of the best transport infrastructures.
Manchester offers the highest investment yields compared to other UK cities, even beating London by an average of 55%. A recently-signed devolution deal gives the city more economic power and will lead to a further collection of strong opportunities.
With a high profitable return and lower operation costs than other cities, Manchester truly is becoming an investment hot spot to take advantage of.
- Salford Central Station 0.2m – 5 min walk
- Manchester Victoria Station – 0.5m – 9 min walk
- Manchester Piccadilly Station – 1.0m – 19 min walk – Via Salford Station – 16 min
- People’s History Museum – 0.4m – 8 min walk
- Manchester Cathedral – 0.4m – 8 min walk
- Manchester Arndale – 0.4m – 9 min walk
- Salford Bridge – 0.5m – 10 min walk
- National Football Museum – 0.5m – 11 min walk
- Opera House Manchester – 0.6m – 11 min walk
- Manchester Central Convention Complex – 0.8m – 17 min walk
- Manchester Arena – 0.6m – 12 min walk
School’s & Universities
- University of Salford, Adelphi Campus – 0.7m – 14 min walk
- University of Salford – 0.9m – 19 min walk
- Manchester Metropolitan University – 1.3m – 28 min walk