A commuter’s Dream
Boasting close proximity to the amenities of Liscard, beautiful Central Park, Egremont Promenade and just an 8 minute drive from ever-popular New Brighton promenade, The Union Building is in a great location with easy access to all the popular areas of Wallasey. The Union Building is also within close range of excellent bus routes into Liverpool City Centre and within easy access of the M53 motorway, travelling for work or leisure is simple.
The M53 motorway runs along the length of the Wirral, from near Chester. At the north eastern end, the Wirral is joined to Liverpool by three tunnels under the Mersey: two road tunnels, one from Wallasey (Kingsway) and one from Birkenhead (Queensway), and the Mersey Railway tunnel.
There is also the option of a short ferry trip across the River Mersey. The 15 minute commute to Liverpool opens up to a global transport network. Liverpool’s train line connections allows commuters to travel to London within 2 hours and Liverpool John Lennon airport is connected to major cities across the globe.
- Hamilton Square Station – 3.4m – 11 min drive
- Seacombe Ferry – 0.9m – 18 min walk
- Central Park – 0.9m – 18min walk
- Liverpool One – 2.5m – 39 min Via Seacombe Ferry
- Wallasey Town Hall – 0.4m – 8 min walk
- Cherry Tree Shopping Centre – 0.9m – 18min walk
- Liverpool Waterfront – 5.7 m – 19min drive
Schools and Universities
- Liscard Primary School – 0.7m – 14 min walk
- Liverpool John Moores University – 5.5m – 39 mins by bus
- University of Liverpool – 5.6m – 51 mins by bus
- Pleasant Street Primary School – 5.4m – 20 mins by bus
- 15 minute drive from The Union Building
- 7 minute train from Hamilton Square Station
- 15 minutes via Seacombe Ferry